When launching the application, microphone, speakers and camera must be selected. The setup wizard will help you:
- Select camera, microphone and speaker.
- Adjust the volume so that the test tone is clearly audible.
- Determine the sensitivity of the microphone.
- Now you can enter the conference room.
During a meeting
To change audio and video devices during an ongoing session, do the following:
- Open the settings via the settings icon at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Select the desired microphone as well as the speaker and the camera in the respective selection menu.
- For more information, see the category alfaview in detail.
alfaview follows the principle "You see me, I see you". In real life, this means that only if your own camera is connected, videos of other conference participants can be received.