With the screen sharing feature, an area of your screen can be captured and shared with other participants of a meeting.
- Click on the screen icon in the main menu, to trigger the blue selection frame.
- Move the selection frame to the position of your screen that you want to share.
- Modify the frame size by dragging the sides and corners of the frame.
Start & stop
- Start the screen share with the start button Start.
- As soon as the selection frame turns red, the screen share becomes visible to all participants.
- End the screen share with the screen icon in the main menu or click the close icon in the selection frame.
Hint: The selection frame can be resized without stopping the screen share.
Pause & resume
- To pause the screen share, click the pause icon in the selection frame.
- Once the screen share is paused, the participants will see a still image and the selection frame will turn blue.
- To resume the screen share, click on the pause icon again.
To use the annotation feature, click on the pencil icon in the selection frame.
- With the mouse button pressed, draw a line within the selection frame. Release the mouse button to stop drawing.
- You can choose from different colors , which can be selected in the menu bar of the selection frame.
- To draw attention to your mouse pointer, click the right button of your mouse.
- Click again on the pencil icon to clear the annotations and exit the feature.
- When the annotation feature is active, the application under the selection frame can not be accessed.
- The annotations become visible to all participants instantly.
- Only the user who started the screen share can annotate.
Multiple screen shares simultaneously
- If more than one screen share is active, small thumbnails appear at the bottom of the presentation area.
- To magnify a screen share, click on a thumbnail.
- The active screen share is indicated by a blue frame around the preview image.
- The preview images contain the name of the participant who shares the screen.
- Each participant can individually decide which screen share should be displayed on the stage.