Additional settings are described in the article advanced settings.
This selection menu allows you to change the language of the user interface. Currently English and German are available.
Enable this setting to change to a dark color scheme. The dark color scheme relieves the eyes in dark environments.
The bandwidth usage selection menu allows you to reduce the resources needed for bandwidth and processor utilization. There are three levels to choose from:
- Normal: All videos are transmitted in normal quality (default setting).
- Reduced: Video of normal attendees will be disabled, moderators videos will continue to broadcast. The own video is transmitted in reduced quality.
- Minimum: All videos are deactivated, including your own video. The screen share and the transmission of audio remain unchanged by this setting.
Microphone, speaker and camera
Determine the desired microphone, speaker or camera in the respective selection menu.
- Changes are automatically applied, saved and applied again upon next program start.
- Newly connected devices are listed in the selection menu as soon as they have been detected by the operating system.