Participant list and breakout groups
Click the user icon in the sidebar to display the participant list and breakout groups (also referred to as subspaces or subgroups).
- The list of participants shows the main room, the breakout groups and the respective participants.
- For group work or personal discussions, the participants can independently switch to breakout groups.
- To switch to a breakout group, click on the respective group and then .
- To search for a participant in the list, use the search box at the bottom of the sidebar.
- You can switch to a more compact representation of the list via the triple dot symbol in the top right of the participant list.
Additional features for the moderator:
Moderators can use additional features in the participant list. More information can be found in the moderator controls.