Instead of screen sharing, you can also share the video from a second camera with the other participants.
- Click on the screen icon in the main menu to access the screen sharing selection list.
- Click on the Second camera button. All cameras are now displayed either in the grid layout or in the list layout.
You are presented with large preview videos from all connected cameras.
A list displaying the names of all connected cameras along with a small preview video is shown.
- Click on the or button at the bottom right to open the drop-down menu. Select whether you want to transfer the sound.
- Start the transfer of the video by clicking on the preview video (Grid layout) or on the blue button (List layout).
As soon as you click on a preview video, the video transmission will begin. The screen icon in the main menu will then be displayed in blue .
- To stop the video transmission, click the screen icon in the main menu to open the screen sharing selection list.
- Then click the red button.
Last updated on February 6th, 2024, 09:52 am