Attendance list and attendance report
As a room administrator, you can keep track of who is or has been in your room. You can create an attendance list as a current snapshot. If you want information about past meetings you can create an attendance report. This report covers a period of up to 24 hours within the past 40 days.
As the room administrator, you can create a snapshot of the current participants by generating an attendance list in your room. It lists all participants who are currently in the main room or in the subgroups. The participants are listed with their names and roles.
- Join the conference room from which you want to create an attendance list via the App or Web Client.
- Click on the User icon in the secondary menu in the top right corner to open the Participant list.
- Click on the context menu which appears when you hover over the room’s name.
- Click on Copy attendance list to save the list of participants to the clipboard.
- Paste the list in your preferred text or data program.
You can create an attendance report for each room for which you have administration rights. Within a period of a maximum of 24 hours, this report analyzes your participants’ room access information. You can generate a report up to 40 days in the past to analyze past conferences as well.
You can generate multiple reports. They will be displayed in separate tabs and can be viewed and edited in parallel.
- Log in to your alfaview account on the administration page.
- Click on Room management in the menu bar on the left.
- From the list of all accessible rooms, select the alfaview room for which you want to create an attendance report.
- Click on the grey gear wheel icon.
- In the Room tab, click the Attendance report button.
You can either generate the attendance report by using the quick settings or you customize the report on your own.
You can choose from three quick settings options. Click on the corresponding button to generate your report.
Click the grey button to generate an attendance report starting from 0:00 tonight until the moment you press the button.
You can click the grey button to create a report that covers 24 hours from yesterday (midnight to midnight).
- Last 7 days
This quick setting generates seven reports simultaneously. Each report covers a full 24-hour day from the last seven days.
If you want to generate an attendance report for a specific period of time, you can use the custom selection. This function is located on the right next to the quick settings.
- Click the calendar icon in the “From” line to set the start date.
- Select the day for which you want to generate the report. You can select a date from the last 40 days.
- Enter the start time. If you do not enter a start time, the default time will be midnight (00:00) on the selected day.
- Click the blue button to confirm.
- Repeat the steps for the end date and time by clicking on the calendar icon in the “To” line.
If you do not enter a specific end date and time, the report will automatically be generated for 24 hours from your start date and time.
- Click the blue button to create your customized attendance report.
You will now see the following information about your report:
If you used the quick settings, the title will be the same as the name of the quick setting. For a custom report, the title will include the name of your room and the start date.
You can edit the title by clicking the edit icon . Enter the new title and save by clicking the blue button. If you want to discard the changes, click on the gray button.
Here, you can see the start date and time of your report.
This line shows your report’s the end date and time.
- One row per user
You can decide whether you want to display multiple entries from a single user in multiple rows or bundled together in one row. If you select a bundled display, the first room entry, the last room exit and the total time spent in the room will be displayed.
Tick the box to enable this feature.
Entries via group links cannot be aggregated. Each entry will be displayed in a separate line and therefore as an individual user.
You can display the attendance either as a table or as a diagram. Klick on the corresponding button above the list of all entries to switch between the two options.
- Go to the tab of the report you want to download.
- Click the gray button.
- Select the information you want to include in your report by ticking the boxes.
The two download options provide the following information:
- Name of the participant
- Time of entry
- Time of exit
- Period of attendance in hours and minutes
- Period of attendance in seconds
If you select the Include dates as UNIX option, all the general report details will also be included in your report.
- Select whether the data should be separated by a comma or semicolon.
- Click the blue button.
You will find your report as an Excel file in your download folder.
Last updated on February 20th, 2024, 11:22 am