- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit only)
- Apple macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or newer
- Android: you can now also download and use the alfaview® beta app on Google Android devices. Please note: we recommend to use a headset until the echo and noise suppression is fully working in the beta version.
- Customary desktop computer or notebook
- 1.5 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Microphone & speakers (headset recommended)
- Cable or DSL connection with 6 MBit/s downstream (16 MBit/s recommended)
- A wired network connection is preferred over a wireless one.
Please make sure that the website alfaview.com is accessible.
The following port openings and IP addresses or IP address ranges have to be configured in the firewall in order to use alfaview:
|TCP||80, 443||alfaview Client||22.214.171.124/22|
alfaview supports the configuration of a proxy server.
Further information can be found in the article Proxy Configuration.