Browser version of alfaview
It is possible to use alfaview in the browser without having to install it. The following browsers are currently supported:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
The browser version of alfaview is not supported on mobile devices. Install the app in the Play Store or App Store to use alfaview on your mobile device.
- To enter a conference room, open https://webclient.alfaview.com/ and log in with your user account.
- In the room list you can see all the rooms accessible to you. Use the search mask to quickly access the desired room.
- Click on to enter the desired conference room.
- Click on the invitation link you received, or copy the full link to the address bar of your web browser.
- Enter your name if it has not been predefined and click on .
- Confirm the legal notices and click on . You will now be forwarded to the appropriate conference room.
When starting the browser version for the first time, the following steps must also be observed:
- Your Internet browser will ask you to grant the necessary permissions for camera and microphone access. You must confirm this in order to be able to use all functions.
- Additional permissions are required for screen sharing. You can find more information here.
Last updated on January 12th, 2024, 03:19 pm