Signup and Login
In order to be able to use alfaview to its full potential, register your customer account at alfaview.com/en/pricing. You can create additional users and invite guests within your customer account.
- Enter your email address to register and follow the instructions in the confirmation email.
- You can choose a paid plan with additional features or continue with the free version.
- The selected plan can be changed at any time.
Additional users are created within your customer account via the administration interface. Further information can be found under Administration.
- The invited user receives a confirmation email and needs to choose a password to complete the user profile.
- Each user can be configured with individual permissions and access to conference rooms.
To invite external participants to a video conference quickly and easily, use the guest function in room management.
- You can define invitations for a group or individual guests.
- Send the guest link of a conference room directly from the administration interface. Or copy a group link of a conference room out of the administration interface and forward it to your participants manually.
- Guests do not need a user account, but are led directly to the conference room via the guest link.
The users within the customer account can log in to the alfaview app and enter a conference room.
- Enter your credentials when you first start the alfaview app. The registration is saved permanently and is only required if you explicitly log out.
- The user profile can be updated via the administration interface at alfaview.com/login.
Guests are led directly into the conference room via the guest link.
- Paste the guest link into the address bar of your browser and follow the instructions.